- We understand that your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting it.
- We want you to feel safe and secure while using our website, https://arabforumsmc.com/. This policy outlines how we handle your personal information.
B. Collecting Personal Information:
We may collect, store, and use the following personal information:
- Information about your computer device, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of this website, including the referral source, duration of visit, and pages viewed and navigated.
- Information you provide when registering on our website, such as your email address.
- Information, such as your name and email address, you enter when purchasing a ticket.
- Information created while using our website, including usage times and frequency and the conditions under which the website is used.
- Information related to anything you buy, services you use, or transactions you conduct through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card details.
- Information included in any correspondence you send us via email or through our website, including shared content and descriptive data.
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing any personal information about another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure of this personal information and its processing in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of Your Personal Information:
The personal information provided to us through our website is used for the purposes outlined in this policy or on related pages of the site. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Managing and maintaining our website.
- Personalizing our website to make it more relevant to you.
- Enabling you to use the services available on our website.
- Delivering the products you purchase online.
- Providing the services you buy from us online.
- Sending you data, invoices, payment notifications, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you non-marketing commercial messages.
- Sending you email notifications that you specifically requested.
- Sending you our newsletter if you’ve asked for it ( if you don’t want it anymore, you can easily unsubscribe or let us know through Info@scicommx.com ).
- Sending you marketing announcements, updates and news about our business or carefully selected third-party businesses, either by mail, or email if you’ve agreed to receive them, or any other similar way (If you change your mind, you can let us know).
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but don’t worry, they won’t be able to identify you personally).
- Handling inquiries and complaints you may have about our website.
- Protecting our website from fraud and maintaining its security.
- Ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent via our website’s messaging service).
- And any other uses we may need your personal information for.
If you choose to provide personal information to be published on our website, we will publish and use that information in any way you grant us permission to do so.
You can control how much of your information is published on our website using your privacy settings, so you can relax knowing that your data is in good hands.
We will not provide any third party, without your explicit consent, with your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing for any other party.
D. Personal Information Disclosure Policy:
We take the protection of your personal information seriously, but there may be times when we need to disclose it. We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officials, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as necessary and reasonable for the purposes outlined in this policy.
We may also disclose your personal information to any member of our company group (meaning our subsidiaries, parent company, and all of their branches) as necessary and reasonable for the purposes outlined in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent required by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling (or intend to sell).
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information, and where we believe it is reasonably likely that such a court or authority would order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as this policy provides, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
E. International Data Transfer:
We may need to store, process, or transfer the information we collect between any of the countries we operate in to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
We cannot prevent others from using or misusing the personal information you post on our website or send for posting on our website and available online worldwide.
By using our services, you explicitly agree to the personal information transfer operations described in this section.
F. Retention of Personal Information:
- This section “F” outlines our policies and procedures for retaining data, which are designed to help ensure our compliance with legal obligations related to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- We are not permitted to retain personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to section F-2, we usually delete unused personal data in customer service or service improvement immediately.
- Regardless of the other provisions in this section “F,” we retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent required by law.
- If we believe that these documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
- For the purpose of initiating, exercising, or defending our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
G. Your Personal Information Security:
- We pledge to take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We commit to storing all personal information you provide on our secure servers (protected by a password and firewall).
- All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website are protected with encryption technology.
- By acknowledging your agreement to this policy, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential when accessing our website. We will never ask you for your password (except when logging in to our site).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should review this page periodically to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy, and we may notify you of any changes to this policy by email or through our messaging system on our website.
I. Your Rights:
You have the right to request that we provide you with any personal information we hold about you, subject to the following:
- Payment of any fees for the services or products we provide.
- Providing appropriate identification (usually we accept email confirmation or mobile number verification).
We may refuse to provide you with the requested personal information to the extent law permits. You may also request that we do not process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time.
In practical terms, either you will explicitly and in advance agree to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will allow you to opt out of using your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third-Party Websites:
Our website may contain links and details about third-party websites, and please note that we have no control over the privacy policies and practices of these third-party websites, and we are not responsible for them.
K. Information Updates:
Please let us know if any of your personal information that we have stored needs to be corrected or updated.
At our website, we use something called “cookies.” A cookie is a small file that contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent from a web server to your internet browser and stored by the browser. Every time your browser requests a page from the server, the identifier is sent back to the server. Cookies can either be “persistent” or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie is stored by your browser and remains valid until its expiration date unless you delete it before that date. On the other hand, a session cookie expires at the end of the user’s session, which means when you close your internet browser. Typically, cookies do not contain any information that identifies you personally, but the information we store about you may be linked to the information stored in cookies that we obtain. We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- Below are the names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used:
- We use Google Analytics and AdWords on our website to recognize your computer when you (visit our website/track users as they browse the site / enable the use of the shopping cart on the site / improve the usability of the site / analyze site usage / manage the site / prevent fraud and improve site security / customize the site for each user / targeted ads that may be of particular interest to specific users / describe the purpose).
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie handling override settings by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and then “Advanced.”
- In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites.”
- In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and Control” menu, clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings”, “Content settings”, and selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- Banning all cookies will have a negative impact on the ease of use of many websites. If you block cookies, you won’t be able to access all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookies (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835).
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools” and “Options” and then selecting “Use custom settings for history”. Click “Show Cookies” and then “Remove All Cookies”.
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and Control” menu, clicking on “Settings”, then “Show advanced settings”, and finally “Clear browsing data”. Select “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the ease of use of websites.